Free, Fast UK Delivery
Full Manufacturer’s Warranty
Get a free quote
Range & Charging
Make An Enquiry
The New Citroen e-Berlingo electric van is a great solution for urban mobility issues. It can also be used in rural areas. You can travel with unprecedented comfort and control your cost per usage thanks to:
- Maximum range of 171 miles (WLTP).
- Public chargers allow rapid charging of up to 80% in just 30 minutes
- Load volume and equipment must be maintained at all costs
- Remote Services via MyCitroen App
The New Citroen 100% electric van e-Berlingo is quiet and simple to drive. It is equipped with a 50kWh lithium-ion battery that provides a range of up 171 miles using the WLTP cycle. This gives you an accurate and realistic picture of your van’s range, based on actual use. For 70% of the battery’s charge capacity, it is covered by a manufacturer warranty for 8 years and 100,000 miles.
You can also save money with it:
- Due to lower maintenance requirements, low usage costs
- Benefits include a £2,500 OZEV grant or a £350 OZEV grant for workplace charger installation
There are many charging options available.
- 100 kW public charging: Up to 80% in 30 minutes
- 11 kW Wallbox: 5 Hours
- 7.4 kW Wallbox 7h30 mins
We are experts in the electric van market.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.